Return Policy (Updated)
Returns will only be accepted under the following circumstances:
A building under contract is canceled after materials have been delivered.
(additional fees for cancellation may still apply)
- A $50 charge will be assessed for all return checks.
- A $100 charge will be assessed for all stop payments.
- No returns on material only packages.
- All custom building sales are final.
- Once construction has began no returns will be accepted.
- No returns will be accepted on installed items.
- No returns will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.
- Materials left behind by the builder will not be accepted for return.
- Cull, waste, or other scrapped materials will not be accepted for return.
- 25% Deposit is Non Refundable.
- No returns of material after 7 days uncovered, 30 days under proper cover.
- A charge of 35% will be assessed on all materials accepted for return.
- No returns on items/materials in the following conditions:
- Broken or busted bundles/packaging
- Weathered Items or other deteriorating items
- Cut / Modified
- Darkened lumber or sun faded metal
- Damaged or mishandled
- Painted or vandalized
- Moisture soaked/saturated
- Showing signs of ground contact for more than 96 hours (4 days)
- All returns must be in un-opened original bundles/packaging.
- All returns must have been adequately covered or stored to be approved for return.
- All returns must be inspected and approved before a credit can be issued.
- Credit on approved returns will be sent via certified carrier in the the form of a check.
- No Credits will be payed out in the form of debit and/or credit cards, direct deposit, money order or wire transfer.
- All returns must be accompanied by a full bill of lading reflecting the item inventory that is to be returned.
- All returns must be accompanied by a return materials authorization form.
- Credit will be issued within 90 days after Legacy Barn Company receives, inspects, and approves the items for credit.
- Customer returning items will pay freight and pick up fee, at the time of arrival of the truck at the point of pick up.
- Pick up fee for bundled material is $500. Freight per mile is $4.50. Local pickups (anything 50 miles or less from Tahlequah, Ok.) will result in a flat freight fee of $225.
- Any items may be denied loading if they cannot be secured properly to the freight vehicle. No credit will be issued for those items.
- If one item within a bundle or a package is determined to be non-returnable then the whole package or bundle maybe considered non returnable.
- This policy excludes warrantied items on completed buildings. No monetary refund will be given in the case of a warranty issue when an exchange will suffice.
- Original freight bill for the initial delivery or “monies” applied will not be refunded.
This policy is subject to change at anytime without notice. All decisions are based on a case by case basis, therefore, all decisions regarding returns are made at the sole discretion of Legacy Barn Company , LLC.