BARN BUILDERS IN OKLAHOMA
Legacy Barn Company is a Post-Frame Building Construction Company
If you are in the market for a residential garage, horse barn, agricultural building, hay barn, storage building, commercial buildings or a workshop you can customize your building as much as you desire from the size, layout, numerous colors and options. We are located in the heart of the post-frame industry in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Flash Sale for April 2021
30x50x10.5 3/12! The building includes one 3’ steel entry door, one 10’ wide x 8’ tall opening and can be shipped to your property as a DIY kit or installed in our service area!
💥Installed price $16,877!
💥DIY kit price $13,507!
✅ Upgrades and add-on options available!
✅ Financing is available!
⏰ Hurry! Sale Ends April 15th, 2021!
Overhead door and Concrete slab are not provided.
We service Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, and Missouri.
☎️ 918.458.0827 Call, text or send us a message for more info!
This Special has EXPIRED!
Stay Tuned for future Specials to be announced…
Remember this building is still available for purchase at our standard pricing.
Request your quote today!
•Garage•Workshop•Man Cave•RV Shed•Ag Barn•Hay Storage•Horse Barn•Riding Arena•Boat Storage•
****Due to Market instability and volatility the prices shown here are outdated and invalid. Market prices are changing faster than we can this list updated. We will update the list once the market stabilizes. ****
Prices are shown to include:
• Screw attached 29-gauge 40-year warranty painted metal with 18 color choices for additional price
• Rat guard and fascia trim are standard
• One 3’ all-steel entry door
• One 10’ wide x max height framed opening
Prices shown do NOT include:
• Labor to Erect where applicable
• Shipping of materials – tell us the property address or zip code for a price
• Level dirt pad construction – service not provided
• Concrete slab – Optional, not required for a pole barn. Service not provided.
• Overhead Door – Service not provided.
• 80lb concrete bags for post holes – customer to provide
• Equipment rental when needed – customer to provide
Financing is available!
Other sizes and options are available up to 60’ wide and 18′ sidewall.
We look forward to hearing from you! God Bless!
Labor Not Included
- 20x30x10.5 (3/12) = $7,715 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 30x40x10.5 (3/12) = $11,655 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 30x50x10.5 (3/12) = $13,391 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 30x60x12.5 (3/12) = $15,409 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 36x60x12.5 (4/12) = $19,066 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 40x50x10.5 (3/12) = $16,736 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 40x60x12.5 (3/12) = $20,199 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 40x60x14.5 (3/12) = $21,539 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 40x60x17 (3/12) = $23,640 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 40x80x17 (3/12) = $28,827 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 50x50x10.5 (3/12) = $22,786 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
48x96x12.5 (4/12) = $39,230 (2 80lb Bags /Post)Discontinued
- 50x60x14.5 (3/12) = $28,375 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/20/21
- 50x80x17 (3/12) = $38,153 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/21/21
- 50x100x12.5 (3/12) = $40,325 (2 80lb Bags /Post) Updated 4/21/21
- 60X64X17 (3/12) = $41,669 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
- 60x80x17 (3/12) = $49,336 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
- 60x80x18 (3/12) = $50,315 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
- 60x104x17 (3/12) = $61,274 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
- 60x120x17 (3/12) = $68,769 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
- 60x120x18 (3/12) = $69,988 (3 80lb Bags /Post) Outdated
We are currently serving select areas of Oklahoma,
Kansas, Texas, and Missouri.
Book your free Online Design Consultation
Families living in barns, barndominiums and post frame homes often say that they have a sense of the simpler times of our ancestors as they labored to get food for their families. Why not have that old fashioned, simple life without the smell of livestock or hay, even if the barn home looks like a horse barn or storage shed on the outside.
Here in Oklahoma, we see various styles of barns, old and new. The reason for this is that our history indicates that many different types of people settled here in the Tahlequah area, from farmers to horse enthusiasts to tradesman and even large families needing extra storage.